The following guide prices are for standard options based on a reclaimed caravan chassis, these are suitable for towing around your site, but not fully road legal (Road legal chassis are available if you require one). A range of roof options and shapes are available including curved (shepherd’s hut), mono-pitch (sloping), gambrel (dutch-barn style) and gable. All builds are insulated and suitable for year round use.
Bare-bones – from £8,695 + VAT (fitted double bed, solar panel and internal lights, USB charger, Salamander Hobbit 4kW wood-burning stove on stand and twin-wall flue). Unstained/treated, standard roof colour options.
Ready-to-go – from £11,995 + VAT(fitted double bed, solar panel with internal lighting and external porch light, USB charger, Salamander Hobbit 4kW stove on stand and twin-wall flue, kitchenette with twin hob gas burner and stainless steel sink, your choice of either a sofa or table and chairs. Interior and exterior woodstain or paint in colour of your choice.
- Mains electric hook-up (consumer unit, 3x double sockets, TV aerial, undersink water heater, lighting) – £1200 + VAT
- Alternative woodburners are available including the Salamander Little Range Stove, Chillie Billie Penguin, Windysmithy (not CE rated) – POA
- Dometic stainless gas hob and sink, inc 12V waterpump and jerrycans for fresh and dirty water – £299 + VAT
- Gas boilers, shower, bathroom suite (cassette, compost or flushing WC) – POA
- Extended range of colour choices for roofing – POA
- Road legal ‘Tiny home’ chassis or larger (20′-40′) galvanised static-caravan chassis – POA
At Hut Builder we ensure that all of our gas, electric and wood-burner installations are completed by qualified, insured professionals. Certificates are provided for all work.
Ready to order? To secure your build slot and source a suitable chassis we require a deposit of £500. We then ask for payment of 50% at the start of your build and 50% on completion (though we can arrange other terms if required).
Many of our customers arrange their own collection/delivery. Delivery can be arranged at cost.
On a budget? Cheaper builds and part-builds are possible for those wishing to complete their huts themselves. Uninsulated huts are also available for summer use.